A Hungry And Horny Wolf

I stood there getting more and more angry kicking and kicking the wooden door down and i could hear voices of the little sheep laughing and mocking me, "Whats the matter wolf cant break a wooden door down HAHAHAH". With a burst of anger i kicked the door and spilt it in half as it flew half-way across the room and walked in slowly looking down and seeing 5 cute little sheep in complete horror, with my mouth watering i walk towards them as they step back i look down and say

" whats the matter i thought you were laughing a second ago i prefur my lunch to be lively"

As they try to run away i grab 3 of them and eat away to my hearts content.... "yummy now that was a feast" *Rustle, Rustle* I look back to see a small hump under the bed sheets, i pull the bed sheets and i see the other 2 sheep, the cutest out of all 5 just sitting there holding eachother in plain horro and fear of being eaten, "I cant eat anymore but might aswell take them incase i get hungry later"

So i stuffed them in a sack and walked out into the forest after walking for about an hour i stopped and sat besides a tree and took out one of the cute sheep.

Seeing it in fear shaking and its cuteness started too make me feel horny. So i grabbed the lamb by the back of the neck and used my first two fingers to open its cute little pink pussy and to my amazement the lamb was already a little wet, i stuck my middle finger in and i got a cute moan from the lamb as it looked at me in tears "Please it hurts i beg you please" But this just turned me on more as i started to get faster and deep thrusts the lamb started to cry out more and more but at the same time the cute little lamb was getting wetter and wetter.

I pulled my finger out and my fur on my finger was soaked in lamb juice. But this time my cock was really hard and long and i always wonderd what it would be like to fuck a lamb, i lowerd the lamb on the head of my cock and slowly pushed but only the head would fit in with the lamb in tears and with 1 mighty push i forced my long and hard cock into the lamb and all i could hear was the lamb screaming in pain, i kept held of the lamb and start to slowly go up and down i could feel the lamb juice pouring down my cock.

As i started to speed up i could feel i was ready to blow my giant load into the lambs cute sore pink pussie, i speeded up so fast the lamb was starting to pass out from the pain and then it happend i could feel the cum flowing into the lamb as i looked at my cock as i was cumming i could see the lambs belly growing from the amount of cum i was pumping into it.

I paused for a moment and looked at the lamb, too see it had passed out so i placed it on the ground and my cum was gushing from the lambs sore pink hole.


This is my 1st story so please be easy on the comments if people like it i will do the second part, if you wonna ask anything or comment on the story email me at: melvynmelster@hotmail.co.uk



Related Stories: