2 Dogs. 1 Cock

Hey, lets cover the background first. This happened a few years back when i was 15. My friend Ben (name changed), had two dogs at his, farm style house. Both were border collies. The first was Elle, a good old girl, around the age of nine. she was coffee brown, and had the sweetest eyes. The second dog was Cookie. She was white with black blotches all over her, she was around the age of 5. both dogs were female, and both were spayed, which means that they cannot get pregnant, and they usually use interest in sexual behavior.



I first became sexualy aroused by these dogs because one day, while playing video games with my friend ben in his room, i saw something. I had just died in thee game, and i glanced out the window. I saw cookie licking her crotch region, and for some strange reason, it turned me on. It made me want to burst out the door and fuck her crazy. But what would ben think I had to do it descreatly, and i knew it had to happen that day. so i asked to spend the night that night, and i was alowed. We played Halo 1 for like 4, and it was about 2 in the morning. he decided to go to sleep, and i decided to check my email, ya right. once he was snoring, i put my shoes on, and tiptoes out to the front door, i didn't want to wake his mom. I opened the front door carefully, and stepped out into the cold night.

Cookie was curled up on her bed on the front porch, te light was on so i could see her clearly. I gently patted her head, and she opened her eyes, stretched, and got up. she smelt my face, while i caaressed her back, and my hand slipped ever so slightly down to her crotch region. I felt the heat of her spayed pussy, and i knew i had a challenge. I had to fit my cock into her little spayed pussy, without hurting her to much. So i went straight for it. I pulled my pants and boxers off halfway, got on my kness and possitioned myself in back of her. She looked back at me with sleepy eyes. my cock was sticking straight out, and i jabbed trying to hit my mark. But her butt was covered with so much fur i couldn't even see her vagina opening. So i got down lower, so my eyes were level with her puss, and i searched around. A strong musky odor was coming out, so i leaned in closer, and proded with my fingers. Then something happened, something that i never thought till that moment would turn me on. The way my mouth was opened with intent, she peed right into my mouth.

It tasted heavanly, like rain water, and sweet salt. at that moment i saw her open pussy, leting the golden shower hit my lips. I waited for her to finish, then i grabed my cock, and aimed for her hole. It was freshly lubricated with piss, and it was so wet and tight. I pussed my cock in, and hit what seemed like a wall, then i looked down, to see my cock hitting her butt hole. I wanted her pussy, but i decided to be cruel, and take her ass first. I leaned down, spat on her butthole, and leaned forward hard on her ass. My cock gently pushed on through, and i was in her, about 4 inches. She gently whinned with pleasure, and i pushed the next 3 inches into her. Then i began pumping her butt, i got faster and faster, and i grabbed onto her for supprt. I knew i was going to cum soon, so i got an idea. when i knew i was going to cum, i puled out, and relying on faith, i threw my cock a few inches lower, hoping to hit her cunt. I did, and my cock plundged into her with so much force it made her gorwl a little. I began pumping extra hard, andi shot a fat load deep into her spayed vagina. i stayed there a moment, gently pumping away. Then i pulled out, and a long stream of cum, and pussy juice spilled out of her cunt. instanlty she leaned around, and licked up the mess. i pulled my pants and boxers up, patted her on the head, and headed back inside, for a little sleep.
-----

Later that week i asked to sleep over at bens house again. I needed more dog pussy. So it was all good, we were playing Halo, watching TV. Then his mom suddenly needed to go into town, and i had to go home. So i gathered up my crap, really bumed that i couldn't get any pussy that day. then i got an idea. i would call my mom, ask her to get me in an hour or so, then when they left for town, i would ocme back, and fuck cookie! it was perfect. So with that, i grabbed the phone, telling bens mom i waas calling my mom. So i called and asked for her to get me at bens in an hour and a half. She bout it. So with that i grabbed my stuff, and headed to the end of their driveway. Once they past me in their truck. I ran back to his house. While running i past ELLE in her dog house. She was sleeping. I decided that her pussy was just as good as cookies, so i would go for her. I walked calmly walked to her, and looked at her. she stirred, stretched, and checked my out. i thought i would please myself quickly, sice i only had an hour, and ben could come hom at any moment.

So i pulled my pants down to the ground, and crept into the dog house. it was a big wooden one, that was hand built. i climed up behind her, and lifted her tail. she did nothing to stop me. i bent down and sniffed her area like a dog. I smelled the smae musky odor from Cookie. I then told her to get up, she did nothing. Then i pushed her around till she stood. i then got on my knees, bent to her pussy level, and spat on her twat. she flinched a bit, but that was all. After that, i leaned up close to her, and ramed my cock right into her glory hole. She barked but i yelled shut up. And i begain pumping. She whinned, and yowled, but it only turned me on more. I fuck harder, and harder, and harder. I felt it coming, so i fucked her at top speed, and she yowled and growled, "FUUUUUUUUUUUUK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I shot cum deep into her pussy, and her cum sprayed my legs.



-After fucking spayed dogs I've been trying to get my hands on a bitch in heat, but its hard. I still fuck dogs, and im still friends with ben, so, you know that that means *wink *wink



Related Stories: