2 Dogs. 1 Cock part 2 his mommy

Episode 1

His mommy






After fucking Elle i was really tired, and when mom came and got me i almost passed out in the car. when we got home, I went straight for the shower to wash the sticky dog pussy juice off my legs. I got in the shower, and washed the crap off me, i felt great.

After beeing at beens house, I started to think about his mom. She was about 45, about 5' 6''. A big girl. Works on a famr so nice and strong. no husband. Nice big sexy love handles, and long brown furly hair. I started to think of me fucking her big ass doggy style why she moadned and screamed, I loved jacking off to her a picture of that happeneing in my mind.

My sexualy urges grew for her even more when she invited me to go to the river with her and ben that next day. I happily said yes, any chance to see her was a good chanse. So whn her truck pulled up the next day, i was more then ready to go. I had my swiming trunks, a spaire set of clothes, and a towel to lie on when i wasn't in the water. She ringed the door bell and i answered quickly. She was in the cutes denum mini skirt (designed for a much smaller person) and a black tank top. I threw my stuff in the back of the truck and we left for the river.

When i got in the front seat, i looked back to say hi to ben, but he was passed out. I flicked his ear, but nothing happened. I sat up front becuasei was way to big to sit in the backseat, my legs are very long. The river is about a two hour drive from hour town, so it would be a while. I didn't talk to her the whole way, i felt really weird saying anything with a half-hard cock underneath my clothes bag.

After about an hour of driving she pulled out onto the right side of the free way. she looked at me and said "pit stop." I figured this meant she was ganna wander off in the woods and pee. But instead, she got out of the car, walked to the passenger's side door, and opened my door. "alright, im not going into the woods, becuase last time i did, i saw a rattlesnake, so im going to keep your door open, to block myself from incoming traffic, and im going to go right here." I blinked, and nodded. "No looking, got it" her tone was extreamly serious. So with that i looked a away. She got right behind my door, and i heard her skirt zipper slide. Now, come on, im a teenage boy, do you expect me to not look I heard her squat because she sighed a bit. Then i heard it. The soft tinkle pinkle of pee hitting te pavement. i motioned my head awya from the driver's side window a bit, and looked out of the corner of my eye. Her back was too me. With this new knowledgei turned round and checked it out. i didn't have the best view, but i could see the little off her but, and i could see yellow liquid splashing against the pavement. my dick surged underneath my bag, i felt precome start to ooz out of my head. and just as it had started, it was over, and i forced my slef to turn hard and gaze in the opposite direction. I felt my door close, and i saw her walk around to the front drivers seat. she opened the door, started the car, and we were off.

when we got to the river, i discreatly changed behind tree, and ben fallowed after me. i got into the water, then i saw his mom. She had a one piece bathing suit, that absolutely chlenched her ass. And her breasts were jutting out of the top, She might of been a little fat, but oh my god she was fine. We swam and hung out for about 3 hours, then drove on home, to bens house. I asked if i could stay the night, and i could. i was extatic, i could finnaly see his mom in her nighty, and this time, i wouldn't just look i would stare, and maybe even see up it a bit. The night would be mine.





Episode 2

The horse









on bens little farm style home he has goats, sheep, horses, dogs, cats, you name it. So when i went outside to look for my cell phone, becuase ben had dropped it out the window, while drivingup his driveway, (a stupid joke). I was right next to the horse pen, and that were i found my phone. But then i sawsomething happen. Bens mom, Jennifer, had told me about how she had two horse,s male and female, and how she was trying to get the feamle prgnant. well what i saw was the male, humping the shit out of the female with a 13inch dick. Once again, like seeing the dog licking itself, this turned me on amazingly. I watched as he plundged deep and deep, and she just took it like a good horsy. Finally he blasted what seemed like 20 ropes of jizz into her cunt, then he simply fell off her, and went back to walking around. i don't really know what madde me do it, but i climbed up the metal gate fence, and stood on one of the ledges, using of hand for support, and using the other the click my fingers for the horses attention. Once i had her attention she mozzeyed on over to me and sniffed me. I petted her softly on the face, and she leaned in closer to me. i had a sick thought, and i decided to act on it

from the height i was at, my crotch was perfectly level with her vagina. so with that, i pulled my shorts on down, and pulled out my 8 inch hard on. she took intrest imediatly, and started to smell it. Then the carziest thing happened, she stuck out her tounge and licked my head. A bult of ecstasy burst up into my skull. But then she started to walk away. o i leaded down, and smacked her butt, unsure of what i might have done. she stopped and looked back at me. with a face now looking down on her throbbing vagina, i decided to go oral. I bent down, and put my face right up next to her heat. It was amazing how warm it was, and i decided to go a little further. I poked my nose in a bit, and she snorted. i pulled out imediatly, but then went back for more. Her vagina smalled amazing, likc sweet sour milk. I decided to taste, but bfore i would, i took off my sweat shirt, and whiped her clean of the jizz from the last guy on her. so with her all cleaned up and such, i went in for the kill. I licked, and smaked, and swallowed, and ate. Untile my entire face was covered in horse cum. i found her clit, but it has giant. So i took the whole thing in my mouth, sucked on it, and played with it with my tounge. she whinnied, and i felt her lower body shake, then, without any kind of warning, a squirt of horse pussy cum, shor right into my face, and into my mouth, it tasked just like sugar water, so i drank it all down. With that all done, i smacked her butt one more tim,e and hopped the fecne and headed back for bens house, to wash my face.













Episode 3

His moms panties











Me and ben played halo for a long time, till about midnight, then he decided to go to sleep. with no intentions to sleep yet, i stayed up and played. His mom was still up to, watching TV in her bedroom. i played for what seemed like hours, and when i finally looked at a clock it was 3 in the morning. i still heard the TV from the other room, and wondered if she had fallen asleep with it on. However my sexual urges were, i was really tired, and wanted to sleep. But the dam TV in her room was keeping me up! so with that, I got up silently, and went across the living room to her bedroom door. The door creaks out when you open it, so you have to do it real slow. I opened it up, and sure enough, i could see from the glow of the TV his mom sleeping.she snored hard, and i knew she was out for the count. she had like 5 blankets on her, so checking her out was out of the picture. Then i noticed something. on the ground was her mini skirt, and her panties were fitted inside where they usually were when you slip off your skirts. They were bi white panties, and they had a little yellow and pale splotch on the crotch part. This gave me an instant hard on, so i grabbed them up, forgot about the TV, walked to the bathroom, shut the door and locked it. I pulled her panties up to my nose and gave them a strong whiff. i was instantly bombarded with a strong powerful odor of matured vagina, and a hint of pee. I needed more then smell, so i put the crotch part in my mouth, and sucked hard. The dried vaginal juices, and the pee slowly turned back into liquid in my mouth, and i tasted the strong musky taste of middle age pussy, i swallowed, and sucked, swallowed and sucked, till they were whiter then they had been before. I then spit them out, and took one hard swallow. Ugh, the taste was horrible, yet so Erotic!

Then i saw something else. her nightly was hung up on the coat hanger in the bathroom. I looked at it for a long time, then opened the door, and walked silently back into the bedroom were she laid. I had a theory, and i had to see if it was correct. i lifted the first blanket, then the second, third forth fifth, and. The theory was correct. There, not a foot away from me was a 45 year old, full bushed pussy. She had a top on, but no bottom. Gently leaned in got right up close to it. Then i smelled. The smell was 1000000 times better then the musky used panties. Then, it happened.

"Alright, i know your a horny teenager and all, but if your face isn't a mile away from there is 5 second, im going to beat your ass, and tell your mom about everything you've done with my panties, got it" I leaned up, answered "yes ma'am." I was terrified, she had caught me smelling her Vagina! "now, i won't speak of this ever again, and your welcome over hear anytime, but if this happens again, your dead meant, got that" I swallowed hard, scared for my life, and answered, "o-o-ok, im -s-s-s-sorry, i just couldn'-t-t, help-p-p it Jen." She looked at me hard, "I got that, and there isn't anything wrong with you smelling my panties, if you like doing that, continue doing that, but getting up close and personal like this, isn't ganna work, EVER!" i was sure she was ganna tell my mom anyways, it was the kind of person she was, so i went for one last little stretch, "Jennifer" She looked with cold eyes, "yeah"her tone was pissed, but i still went for it, "d-d-d-do you think i could just g---get one little lick" I was asking a lot of her, to get one lick of her cunt would satisfy me for the night. " she stared at me for minute or two. "so you want to lick my vagina one time im supposed to be ok with with" I was losing the battle, "i swear, just one, please" I was begging her now. she just looked at me. "fine, but its got to be very, very, VERY, fast, got me" i nodded, and leaned into her Vagina. I gathered up my nuts, and did a full arse to belly button, hard lick of her area. she shuddered and threw the blanket back over herself, "ok now go to bed." she rolled over, and that was it, but at least i got to taste that sweet hot clit, and that tasty milky pussy.











Episode 4 (coming soon)



---Tell me what you think of it, and i will continue.---



Related Stories: