Double Dogged

The night was pooring when I pulled up to my home. I got out of my car and stormed into the house and closed the door. I was greeted by my two new pets: Blackie and Brownie.

They were both gorgeous, big dogs. Blackie was a black lab and Brownie a brown lab.

My boyfriend had moved out of state and I've felt so lonely, so I decided to get two dogs. It didn't quite fill the void, but I didn't mind. I've always loved animals, especially dogs. They're the most loyal pets you could ask for.

I'm about 6 feet tall and a lean, press on figure. I have a big, round, Cuban ass and legs that go on for miles. I have medium brown hair with golden highlights and golden ends. My breasts are C cup, pretty decent for my age. I'm 19-going on 20 soon. My boyfriend had never pushed me to do anything and we never had gone far.

Anyways, I went to greet the dogs and petted each of them, moving quick before they jumped on her suit and ruined it. I went upstairs rapid, then into my room, grabbing some clothes and hoping into the shower. I showered quick and went into my bedroom to go straight to bed.

"Aw man. It's steaming tonight." She sighed while saying that.

I left my door open and stripped down, plopping onto the bed, falling asleep nearly instantly, glad it was Friday.

In the middle of the night, I felt something odd. A tongue running across my slit, no, two tongues. I sat up fast and saw that Blackie and Brownie were licking me. I pushed them away fast.

"No! Bad Dogs!" I crawled up further onto the bed and sighed softly. I fell back asleep, but not before feeling something heavy onto of me. I had fallen asleep on my stomach and Blackie was behind me, trying to find my entrace. "Oh hell no! Get off!" I tried to push him off, but he was too heavy.

I felt his hard, big length poking at my entrance, taking in a deep breath. I wasn't about to be ripped of my virginity by a dog. I struggled under him, but he bit into my shoulder, growling. I stayed calm and he forced his dog cock into my virgin hole. I screamed at the pain while he pounded away my innocent hole.

The pain soon subsided though and it felt amazing. My body involuntarily orgasming, my body shuddering. I knew he was enjoying it because he pounded away helplessly at me.

My screams soon faded into moans, while grabbing the sheets, enjoying myself up to the dreaded moment, where I felt his knot entering me. It hurt so badly, but he managed to get it into my womb, pounding helplessly at me again. I knew I was going to cum again, no doubt about it, but he came before me.. Coming straight into my womb, overflowing me, then pulling out and moving off of me. I was lying there, panting heavily.

Then I felt another heavy-weight on me. It was Brownie and he looked harder and bigger than Blackie. Unlike Blackie, it only took Brownie one shot to push into me, screaming at how big he was. He was way bigger than Blackie and thicker.

He bit into my neck to keep me still and had his way with my cum stuffed cunt. It felt so good, I hated to admit, so I spreaded my legs and let him have his way with my needy pussy. I came soon again, pushing back some to take more of his length in and that just made him pound me harder.

I started to feel is knot, but I tried my best to ignore the pain. I took in a deep breath and let his knot enter my womb again, my pussy getting swollen, close to coming again. Then, I felt his release in my womb, while I came with him. He pulled out before finishing and moaned into my pillow, lying there like a taken slut.

From here on, I knew this would be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.



Related Stories: